Estate Planning is an important and essential process for everyone 18 years old or older. Everyone can benefit from a well thought-out estate plan.
Estate Planning is the process used to help a client create and implement a plan to enure that both personal and financial goals are met. The purpose of Estate Planning is to:
- Put your mind at ease;
- Secure the future for your loved ones;
- Protect your assets for distribution to a loved one;
- Establish healthcare and financial directives;
- Ensure that your wishes are carried out after your death;
- Identify who will receive your assets after you have passed away;
- Ensure that family heirlooms are passed to the appropriate loved ones;
- Minimize the impact of estate taxes; and,
- Ensure continuing care for a beloved pet.
The tools used in Estate Planning are: Wills, Trusts, Durable Powers of Attorney.
Call Jane F. Rusin Law, PLLC at (313) 920-6091 for a free consultation.